If you have questions in mind, we are open to all of them. If you need something from us, we are just a click away. Don’t look for more, we are here for you!
Home » Contact Us
- Angry crowds set fire to Minneapolis police station as George Floyd protest turns violent May 29, 2020A Minneapolis police precinct is burning during as people continue to protest a police killing of an unarmed black man on Monday.
- Hired sex fetishists sporting machetes break into wrong client’s house May 29, 2020Two Australian men sporting machetes were arrested after breaking into a client's home to fulfill a sexual fantasy.
- Cuomo sparks anger upstate as officials frustrated over lack of clarity regarding reopening orders May 29, 2020In a Thursday afternoon radio interview, the governor said that “international experts” will review coronavirus data before granting the green light.
- Amy Klobuchar’s record as prosecutor faces new scrutiny after George Floyd killing May 29, 2020She served as Hennepin County Attorney from 1999-2007.
- ‘Somebody kicked in the door and shot my girlfriend:’ 911 call from Breonna Taylor killing is shared May 29, 2020When Breonna Taylor was shot and killed by Louisville Metro Police in her own home, her boyfriend made a frantic call to 911.
- Shots fired at George Floyd protest in Denver, police fire rubber bullets at protesters on interstate May 29, 2020“We just got shot at,” Leslie Herod, a Colorado state representative who was at the protests, tweeted.
- Costco bringing back free samples after pandemic postponement May 29, 2020Dinner is back, baby.
- Mississippi cop under investigation for aggressive handling of young man May 29, 2020Myron Smith was filmed pinning an unidentified man by the neck against the outside of a car.
- Coronavirus could be more lethal for cancer patients, new studies say May 29, 2020Coronavirus may be more lethal to current and former cancer patients than the general population, though cancer treatments themselves don’t appear to affect mortality, new research indicates.
- Texas towns change ordinances that had deemed abortion rights groups criminal organizations May 28, 2020Texas towns have changed anti-abortion group ordinances.